quarta-feira, 8 de junho de 2011

Traveling and living abroad

Hello, everybody!

Last month we talked a lot about traveling and the new trends in it, and we discussed about living abroad for many purposes, like studying, working, or practicing a foreign language, and I promised to give you some more information about the exchange student programs available in our school.

If you visit Via Mundo webpage, you can read about everything it (who is our partner) offers. Also, we are having a special lecture this Thursday, June 9, at 7:30 p.m., about our vacation program in Canada which takes place in December and January.

Now, let us know which program fits your goals best. Where would you like to go? Why?

Have a wonderful week!
See you next class!

Carolina.

2 comentários:

  1. I have no interest in it. My reason is why I need know my country first of all. We have a lot of wonderful places in Brazil I´ve never been there like "Bonito", "Angra dos Reis", "Fernando de Noronha", "Jalapão", "Cataratas do Iguaçu", "Serra Gaúcha e Catarinense", "Gramado"... Before travel to those places here in Brazil, I won't travel abroad...

    Marcos Pereira

    ResponderExcluir
  2. The stage abroad looks nice! Visiting the great buildings and touristics points either, but I see the viewpoint of Marcos, to travel in our country is a way to enjoy our "home", and contribute to the economy, culture, and raise our patriotism. Overall, get to know around many places is a big dream! I'll wait 'til have a job and after money. =D

    ResponderExcluir