quinta-feira, 31 de março de 2011

For the teenagers in class... "Fans are really jealous"

Last sunday I oppened the homepage of Youtube to download a video from Black Eyed Peas (Just can't get enough). Suddenly, It called my attention a video from a dueto between brazilian county singer 'Luan Santana' and mexican singer and actress 'Belinda'. She was featuring on a show of him. They sang together a song about a couple who is fall in love each other. In the video (I decided to download it) we can see clearly some girls in show (fans of him) saying not good words and expressions to Belinda. Besides there were coments about the video with what some fans of Luan Santana had writen about Belinda, things like she was ugly, weird, bored, bad singer... and that he wouldn't have invited her to sing that song, any song, with him.
That's incredible what i see and heard beacause Belinda is so pretty, sweet and very good singer and actress. I guess the girls were quite jealous... Fans of Belinda could see her recently in soap opera "Camaleones" edited in Brazil by SBT, a brazilian tv channel.

5 comentários:

  1. In fact, fans are insane. I think I watched it on TV and I liked this, because she is pretty and he's a hit, so, this was a nice combination, although they have different styles and broken the border of the idiom. I see the point "fans are jealous". It looks that they don't have councious...

    By: Aldrey =)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. That's exactly what I meant last class when I mentioned the Pelanzan's fans reaction over his affair with the globo actress... It seems that they feel like their idols belong to them.. It's so crazy, don't you think? A new kind of relashionship between famous people and their fans is emerging, and it's something to worry about.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Indeed, this kind of fans are crazy. Unfortunatelly, they'll always exist.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Yeah!
    We saw this in every situation in our lifes when have someone who is beautiful for our own eyes we make that, our objective.
    For exemple, whem I study some subject that I like from university this 'tends to be my objective.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. OPS! I write when wrongly. I'm sorry, everyone!

    ResponderExcluir