terça-feira, 5 de abril de 2011

Wazzup? FOR ALL!

An Annoying video to our annoying life:


The video was just for laughs.


Hey guys, how are you?
So, today I decide to write about: HEART.


My grandma (in memoriam) used to tell me that our heart has the exact size that our right hand closed has and if we put our closed right hand over our left hand we have exactly the size of our heart.
I was thinking... If I do something that my heart doesn't want to do, it will work more than it has to be unless I use my hands. I always use my hands to do something. (I know it is a funny think! But, think with me).
If your hands do something that you like, you will do with a merry heart. Ok?!
But, if you do something with a sad, angry, tired heart in addition your hands will do the same way.

Heart…
This simple organ of human body.
This little thing with many arteries and veins.
They work hard when the hands are working.
They make everything to conduce blood to the hand.
The heart? “Workaholic”

Our heart do everything for our hands.

We have to take care...
Hearts are fragile.

Thank GOD, we have brain.
Our brain can HELP.
Every little thing in our body can HELP.
When we use everything in our body, our heart don’t work so much.

“But life went on in spite of it all.” Anne Frank



And I was just thinking...

Deborah Cristina

6 comentários:

  1. Hey guys i maked some (of course)changes.
    If you really enjoy you can change:
    ( ) Yes?
    ( ) No?

    ResponderExcluir
  2. What changes? The layout of the page? It's beautiful to me.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. yeah, since our heart is everything to us, we must take good care of it. I try to have a balanced diet, exercise... What about you? What do you do to protect it?
    Regards

    ResponderExcluir
  4. I have already seen this video before, but I still laught at it.
    Interesting though about the heart, he really does a lot of work.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. I've seen doctors and I'm trying to make everything to have a good heath.
    I know that if we do just one thing, like go to the doctor...is not enough, we have to make exercices and I know that we haven't to use just our brain, we have to use like I said on text, we have to use all the body.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. I have never seen this video before, That's funny xD
    And about the heart... It works a lot, isn't? usually I don't have so many care with my heart, I live my life normally, and I hope nothing bad happen to it.

    ResponderExcluir